How much is paid within the first 3,5 and 10 years and thereafter in relation to interest?Does it differ from lender to lender? I have heard things like 80%interest/ 20% principal and I have also heard that you are paying mostly interest for the first 10 years? Can someone please let me know what is the real deal.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- how much principal is paid off after x years
- how much principle is payed in first 5 years compared to second five years
- how much principal is paid off after x years on a home equity line
- on a 30 yr mortgage how much is paid after 20 years?
- what percentage of a thirty year loan should i pay down yearly
- how much of principal is paid off in a mortgage each year
- how much priniciple is owed on a 300 00 house after 10 years
- how much you pay into princial in 30 years
- on a 16 year mortgage is intrest paid first
- interest rate to to pricinple whem payong off 30 fixed mortgage