How much is paid within the first 3,5 and 10 years and thereafter in relation to interest?Does it differ from lender to lender? I have heard things like 80%interest/ 20% principal and I have also heard that you are paying mostly interest for the first 10 years? Can someone please let me know what is the real deal.
Related Mortgage Related Question:
- how much principal is paid off after x years
- how much principal is paid on a mortgage
- Loan 30 yeAr with owed 310 000 at 5 % how much is principle how much is interest
- how mich interest do i pay per year at 4 25 on 100 00 30 year mortgage
- increased property taxes with fixed 30 year mortgage loan how is it paid