How much is paid within the first 3,5 and 10 years and thereafter in relation to interest?Does it differ from lender to lender? I have heard things like 80%interest/ 20% principal and I have also heard that you are paying mostly interest for the first 10 years? Can someone please let me know what is the real deal.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- how much principal is paid off after x years
- how much principle is payed in first 5 years compared to second five years
- what percentage of a thirty year loan should i pay down yearly
- on a 30 yr mortgage how much is paid after 20 years?
- what percent of a mortgage is paid down
- interest rate to to pricinple whem payong off 30 fixed mortgage
- how much priciple is paid of after 3 years of a 278000 loan at 4 25 interest rate
- how much of principal is paid off in a mortgage each year
- on a 16 year mortgage is intrest paid first
- how mich interest do i pay per year at 4 25 on 100 00 30 year mortgage