I was wondering if any of you knew if there were any restrictions on FHA loans to buy a house that is owned by a relative. My hubby and I have been renting a house from my grandmother for a few years now and would like to buy it from her. We would probably have to do an FHA loan.
If you know the answer, could you please also provide the reference? I really need to find an official source for this info.
Thanks a million for any help you can offer!
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- buying house from relative
- how to get a mortage when buying a house from a relative
- FHA purchase from a relative
- fha loan to buy home from relative
- FHA Guidelines Buying from Relative
- fha guideline purchase from a relative
- fha guideline for buying from a relative
- fha buying from realtive
- fha buying a home from a relative
- can you get an fha loan when you purchase from a relative
- va loan to buy home from relative