I am in the process of trying to finance a house with an FHA loan. I am concerned about the peeling paint on the exterior. If it doesn’t pass appraisal, do I get rejected on the mortgage or do I just have to agree to repair it within a given timeframe?
I was thinking of doing a 203k, but the bank I have been working with doesn’t do them.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what happens if you dont pass reverse mortgage inspection
- what happens when a home doesnt pass an inspection
- what happens when house doesnt pass inspection
- what happens with FHA loan that does not pass inspection
- what if a hpuse dont pass a home inspection
- what if my house doesnt pass inspection
- what to do if house wont pass appraisal and bank wont pay
- what to do if my home doesn\t pass the fha loan inspection checklist
- what wont pass fha requirements
- can you get financing for a home that does not pass inspection?
- what happens if house doesnt pass inspection when trying to sell
- what happens if home buying doesnt pass fha inspection and short sale
- exterior paint chip fha Lan
- how do you get financed on a house that wont pass an inspection
- how to buy a foreclosed home that wont pass fha inspection]
- how to get a loan for a house that wont pass inspection
- how to get income properties that wont pass inspection
- if home doesn\t pass va inspection
- what happens if a home doesnt pass inspection
- what happens if a house does not pass inspection