I am in the process of trying to finance a house with an FHA loan. I am concerned about the peeling paint on the exterior. If it doesn’t pass appraisal, do I get rejected on the mortgage or do I just have to agree to repair it within a given timeframe?
I was thinking of doing a 203k, but the bank I have been working with doesn’t do them.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what happens if you dont pass reverse mortgage inspection
- how do you get financed on a house that wont pass an inspection
- if home doesn\t pass va inspection
- what happens if a house does not pass inspection
- what happens if house doesnt pass inspection when trying to sell