I am in the process of trying to finance a house with an FHA loan. I am concerned about the peeling paint on the exterior. If it doesn’t pass appraisal, do I get rejected on the mortgage or do I just have to agree to repair it within a given timeframe?
I was thinking of doing a 203k, but the bank I have been working with doesn’t do them.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- when home doesnt pass appraisal for FHA
- what happens when a home doesnt pass an inspection
- what happens if house doesn\t pass inspection
- what happens if house doesnt pass apraisal
- what happens if home buying doesnt pass fha inspection and short sale
- what happens if a house forvsale does not pss home inspectoon
- what happens if a house doesnt pass inspection
- what happens if a house doesnt pass FHA
- what happens if a home doesnt pass inspection
- what happens when a house does not pass appraisal under FHA