My husband and I recently purchased a home with an FHA loan. Although we enjoy the home, it is not exactly what we were expecting, we probably rushed into the decison a little faster than we should have.
We are wanting to sell the home and go with our original plan. Is their a waiting period between buying and selling a home that you bought with a fha loan?
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- how long should you wait to sell your house
- How long after you buy a house can you sell it
- how long do i have to wait to sell my house
- how long do i have to live in my fha home
- how long before you can sell your house with fha loan
- how long do you have to stay in a house before selling it
- how long before i can sell my fha home
- how long do i have to live in my house with an fha loan
- how long do you have to live in a house before you can sell it
- how long do you have to live in an fha financed home