I am looking to consolidate/ pay off my bills with a home equity loan but I only have a credit score of 630! I am afraid that the credit inquiries will LOWER my score more if I am denied. Should I even bother trying to get one? I don’t want to mess up my credit any more.
Are home equity loans credit based?
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what credit score do you need for a home equity loan
- what credit score do you need for home equity loan
- home equity loan with 630 credit score
- i want to get a personal loan but my credit score is 630
- should i try another bank if my heloc was denied
- 635 credit score for home equity
- FICO 630 home equity line of credit
- what credit score do you need to get a hom line of credit loan