I am looking to consolidate/ pay off my bills with a home equity loan but I only have a credit score of 630! I am afraid that the credit inquiries will LOWER my score more if I am denied. Should I even bother trying to get one? I don’t want to mess up my credit any more.
Are home equity loans credit based?
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what credit score do you need for a home equity loan
- what credit score do you need for home equity loan
- what kind of rate will i get on a home equity loan with a credit score of630
- how do I get a consolidation loan with a 630 credit
- how to get a home equity loan with 580 credit
- i have a 630 credit score can i get a home equity loan
- I want a home equity loan but my score is 646
- only have one line of credit and trying to get mortgage
- where to get a home equity line of credit with a credit score of 646