I was wondering how soon I could apply for a home equity loan and get approved. My Ch. 7 Bankruptcy got discharged in June 2009 so it has been a year. I’m just wondering because I’m sure the laws keep changing. I was told the day after it gets discharged and then I was told two years after discharge. So, someone who actually knows please help?
Related Mortgage Related Question:
- What loan companies generally approve after bankruptcy discharge
- Can you be approved for an equity line loan after filing bankruptcy?
- how soon can you get a home equity loan after a bankrupcy discharge
- how long till you can get a home equity loan after bankruptcy
- how long after chapter 7 can i get an equity loan