I just read something where a man claimed that his $160,000 mortgage loan at 4.29% interest will cost him over $500,000 when the debt is finally paid off. I believe this was a 30-year loan he was referring to. I feel like a terrible & uninformed consumer, but I never realized I might be paying out a ton of extra money on my own $120,000 30-year mortgage at 5%. The idea that I might end up actually paying out more like a half-million dollars is sickening.
Does anyone know how I might be able to calculate our actual payment, after all is said and done? Or is there an online tool or calculator I might be able to use that would generate a figure? Thank you.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what is 5% of 120000
- What would the payents be on 120 000 doller home over 10 yrs
- land payment on $120 000
- How much of this is interest expense and how much is actual payment of the loan?
- how much mortgage will be on house at $120000
- mortgAge payment on 124 000 home for 30 years
- mortgage loan for 120 000
- mortgage cost of a 118000 dollar loan
- Monthly payments for a $120 000 loan for 30 year
- how much is a mortgage on a 120000 house
- whats the mortgage payment on $120 000
- intrest on 120k house
- if i buy a hiuse for 120 000 at 4% interest for 30 years how much will i pay for the house?
- if I buy a $120 000 house at 5% how much interest will I pay over course of loan
- how to calculate your actual cost of a morgage after the interest
- payment on 120 000 mortgage
- payment on borrowing $120 000
- what would the payments be on a $120 000 home
- what would the mortgage be for 112 000 with a 3 675 interest rate for 30 years
- what would mortage be on $120000