I just read something where a man claimed that his $160,000 mortgage loan at 4.29% interest will cost him over $500,000 when the debt is finally paid off. I believe this was a 30-year loan he was referring to. I feel like a terrible & uninformed consumer, but I never realized I might be paying out a ton of extra money on my own $120,000 30-year mortgage at 5%. The idea that I might end up actually paying out more like a half-million dollars is sickening.
Does anyone know how I might be able to calculate our actual payment, after all is said and done? Or is there an online tool or calculator I might be able to use that would generate a figure? Thank you.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what is 5% of 120000
- 120 000 mortgage 30 year
- actual cost of mortgage after 30 years
- mortgage loan for 120 000
- total interest on $160000 mortgage amortization
- what is estimated mortgage payment on 120 000
- what is the mortgage for 120000 00