I just read something where a man claimed that his $160,000 mortgage loan at 4.29% interest will cost him over $500,000 when the debt is finally paid off. I believe this was a 30-year loan he was referring to. I feel like a terrible & uninformed consumer, but I never realized I might be paying out a ton of extra money on my own $120,000 30-year mortgage at 5%. The idea that I might end up actually paying out more like a half-million dollars is sickening.
Does anyone know how I might be able to calculate our actual payment, after all is said and done? Or is there an online tool or calculator I might be able to use that would generate a figure? Thank you.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what is 5% of 120000
- What would the payents be on 120 000 doller home over 10 yrs
- How much of this is interest expense and how much is actual payment of the loan?
- mortgage loan for 120 000
- payment on 120 000 mortgage
- payment on borrowing $120 000
- payments on $122 000 va 30 year loan
- total interest on $160000 mortgage amortization
- 120 000 30 year fixed mortgage
- what is 6% intrest on a 120000 home loan
- what is estimated mortgage payment on 120 000
- what is the mortgage for 120000 00
- what would mortage be on $120000
- what would the payments be on a $120 000 home
- Monthly payments for a $120 000 loan for 30 year
- if i buy a hiuse for 120 000 at 4% interest for 30 years how much will i pay for the house?
- 120 000 mortgage 30 year
- 120000 house how much payment
- 120k mortgage
- 30 year 120k mortgage