I just read something where a man claimed that his $160,000 mortgage loan at 4.29% interest will cost him over $500,000 when the debt is finally paid off. I believe this was a 30-year loan he was referring to. I feel like a terrible & uninformed consumer, but I never realized I might be paying out a ton of extra money on my own $120,000 30-year mortgage at 5%. The idea that I might end up actually paying out more like a half-million dollars is sickening.
Does anyone know how I might be able to calculate our actual payment, after all is said and done? Or is there an online tool or calculator I might be able to use that would generate a figure? Thank you.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- what is 5% of 120000
- How much would your monthly payments be on a house costing120 000?
- What would the payents be on 120 000 doller home over 10 yrs
- how much would interest be on a 120 000 house at 4 5% interest after 36 months
- how much is a house payment on 120000
- 120000 loan for 30 years
- what would a payment be on a house that costs 120 000
- land payment on $120 000
- 30 year loan cost actual
- calculate actual interest cost
- how much mortgage will be on house at $120000
- How much of this is interest expense and how much is actual payment of the loan?
- refinance 86 000 00 for 30 years at 4 5% how much in payments each month
- 120 000 00 30 yr
- mortgAge payment on 124 000 home for 30 years
- on a 120000 home loan on 5 25% interest rate is it worth to refinace to 4%
- intrest on 120k house
- payment on 120 000 mortgage
- interst on 120000 at 4 % 30 years
- mortgage on a 120 000 home