I would like to lower my monthly payments by refinancing my auto loan. I have a good credit score to refinance (700s). I was recently unemployed (from October to February). However, I am about to start a new job this March 1.
How long should I be employed to qualify for an auto loan refinancing? (if there is such a requirement)
Thanks, I appreciate it.
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- how long do you have to be working to be approved for a car loan
- how long do you have to be working to finance a car
- how long do you have to be working to be approve for a car loan
- how long do i need to be in my job before i can get a loan
- how long should inbe at my job before buying a house
- how long do you have to work before qualifying for refinace
- how long at job before car loan
- how long do you have to be employed to buy a vehicle
- how long do you have to be employed to be approved for VA loan
- how long do i have to br at my job to finance a car with excellent credit