I have been repairing my credit the past year and due to a couple late payments, my score seems to be dragging still. I would like to get pre-qualified for a VA loan. I’ve heard that credit standards are more lax for VA loans – is this true?
More Mortgage Related Questions:
- va home loan with 580 credit score
- can i get a va home loan with a 580 credit score
- va loan 580 fico
- mortgage companies that lend to score of 580 for VA
- V A LENDERS 580 FICO
- va home with a credit score of 580
- mortgage companies 580 score
- va loan with credit score of 580?
- what kind of va loan cn you get with 580 credit score
- mortgage lenders that approve loans woth a fico of 580